My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, October 11, 2005

    It moved, it really moved!!

    I said I would post....You should have known that I could not hold back! The baby has officially moved. Now on to me being dumb...I think it has been moving for a while without my "realizing" it. See, with the first two, it was these little butterfly like movements, little flutterings. Well, these are no flutters. I am not saying they are hurting, but they are stronger than your average butterfly, more like a bat. I am little shocked at how strong they are to be honest. But it is great to finally know that the baby is moving around freely, until it gets so big that it has absolutely NO room. I am feeling good the last few days. My tummy is feeling rather stretched, and I finally measured my tummy today, I am 34 1/2" around. And if I can get my husband off the couch I will take belly picture and post it...MAYBE. No promises.

    Not a lot is going on, just the same old sitting around, and chasing the little one on occasion. I do have some stuff to write about, but that will have to be tomorrow at naptime, I have no brain this late. So, until then, I am out.

    1 Comments:

    • At 12:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Congratulations, I am so happy for you. Your sounding a lot more happier too. Wow, you are getting there! Good belly pic. I hope your week is a good one..
      Hugs
      Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home