My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Wednesday, August 31, 2005

    I'm here...

    Sorry for the break girls, the sickness has knocked me out for a few days. I went to the hospital again yesterday for IV's....After two days of keeping not one drop of water down, I figured I needed it. Today I feel better, after feeding my veins with exactly what makes them happy...

    It was so weird walking back in there after I just had my OB appointment Friday and I felt so good for that! We saw the doctor, the same one that delivered Gracie, and things look pretty good as of Friday. I weigh 113 which is down some, but from being so sick, I figured as much. The baby didn't want t give us a heartbeat so we got anothre u/s, and the little thing was just waving both arms at us like s/he knew we were taking it's picture. Daniel was so happy to see it finally has arms... all of my bloodwork came back good, even my iron was up! Woo-hoo! I won't be getting another u/s until week 20 and that is to find out the sex. So all looks good in baby land.

    As of yesterday at the doctor, I am down to 109 pounds, which freaked me out that I could lose that much that quick, but it happens, I know all too well from the last two pregnancies. But once I stop being sick, I put it back on pretty fast.

    Has anyone else started looking at baby stuff or is it just me? And if it is just me, am I crazy? I love looking at the cute little clothes. Daniel says we're not buying anything until we find out the sex... I know he will cave, he always does. One days he'll sneak in from work with a cute little outfit or toy or something and think I won't notice.

    Has everyone been watching the news coverage of Hurricane Katrina? Is this just not so saddening? I know I am pregnant, but this has made me cry more in the past few days....it just doesn't seem fair. It is such widespread devastation. Please lets pray for these people. Not just the ones who lost their homes, but the ones who have homes to come home to and the guilt they will feel for being spared by the storm.

    And on a happy note, now that I trying to catch up on blogs, HOLY COW, ALLY'S HAVING TWINS!!!! YAY ALLY!!!!!!! I know you are so excited, that must have been so shocking to hear that news! I am so happy for you.

    For all of you checking the blog, thank you for keeping up with me and sorry for not posting as often as I should.

    6 Comments:

    • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Heather
      I sure do hope that you find relief from m/s really soon!!!! Hope that you feel better!!

       
    • At 3:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I have wondered how you are. Hope that the m/s is gone soon. You have been through so much. Hope it gets better for you. Glad to hear that you got a u/s done. Hope you can hear the heartbeat soon.
      Hugs from me to you.
      Lesley

       
    • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      Hi Heather,

      Wow...you are a tiny thing. I hope you can keep food down soon...that really has to be hard on you. How are the kids doing? Is Chandler adjusting to school? Michael is having a somewhat easy time...which I'm surprised about. I don't want to jinx it though, you know how that goes. LOL

      I'm glad you updated. I like knowing how my girls are doing. :)

      Take care of yourself Heather and I hope "the sickness" goes away soon. I have been lucky so far *fingers crossed*.

      Have a great day. :)

       
    • At 10:14 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      P.S.
      I hope that this email finds that your m/s is ebbing away!! Yea only 200 more days to go for you!!!

      For me on Friday I found out that I am having a boy and I still will not buy anything!!

       
    • At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Back to say hi and hope your doing better. I hope the m/s is easing and nearly gone for you.
      Take care and I hope your weekend was a nice on.
      Hugs from me.
      Lesley

       
    • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you guys! I'm glad that you are feeling better and I hope the nausea doesnt last too much longer. I hope everyone down home is ok, send me an email and give me an update, I miss you guys!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home