My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Sunday, August 14, 2005

    I'm back from vacation!!

    We arrived home Friday and I have slept most of the weekend...I am still sick as a dog. I was sick, but not too bad while we were on vacation. But we managed.

    I am glad to be home and back in my normal routine, sleeping late, not worrying about keeping much of a schedule...I am still taking this next week off from work to try and get my body back in order from being sick. The medicine they put me on is only working when it wants to, but at least it works part time, right?

    Today is my birthday...I turned 30 at 12:35am. Yay, me. My husband is a little upset because he wanted to take me out to dinner, but there is NO chance of that. Eating in public is something I don't do during these first few months, since I never know if my meal with stay with me.

    Anyway, that's my update. I am going back to the couch.

    4 Comments:

    • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Preggo Birthday to you....and many more!!!!

      Have a wonderful day. I missed ya.

      Welcome back!!

       
    • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Welcome back. Glad you were able to enjoy it!!
      Happy b-day to you too!!!
      Hope you start feeling better soon

       
    • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Sporty said…

      Welcome back! Glad that you were able to enjoy your vacation for the most part!

      Happy birthday! Sorry you didn't get to go out to celebrate.

      Glad you are getting some relief from the meds...I hope they begin to kick in and work full time for ya!

      Take care,
      Chas

       
    • At 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Happy Belated Birthday to you...
      Nice to hear your holiday was a nice one...
      Take care and I hope the nausea continues to disappear and your feeling really good soon.
      Love and take care.
      Hugs from me.
      Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home