My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Saturday, July 30, 2005

    Where have I been?

    I have not been able to post in a while, so I figured I should for now. First off, thanks for all the well wishes and thoughts and prayers from you all. It really helps me through the days.

    I am sick now, which I knew I would be. I can't believe that I was wishing to be sick just so I could feel pregnant....I have not had to go to the hospital yet which is a record for me! Yay me!! I can only eat a few bites of anything and just sip on drinks, but I keeping MOST of it down, with very little vomiting (sorry, TMI) so I guess you could say I am staying hydrated. I will say I am weaker than I have been in a long time. I guess it is the anemia settling in, something we'll take care of when I go see the doctor. I can't seem to pull myself out of the bed and if I do I quickly shuffle my feet to the couch...and sleep. So, as of now, things are okay. I have yet to make my doctor appointment, simply because I want to wait until we get back from vacation. (We leave for vacation next Friday) So I guess I will see the doctor around mid August, or late August. Yikes....I hate doctors.

    Well, I am going to make my way back to the couch now. My husband is already probably getting tired of me laying around, but here's me for the next few months!

    Everyone take care and I'm lurking on PW when I can!

    5 Comments:

    • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      I sure hope you feel better soon and can enjoy this pregnancy.

      We miss ya.

      Take care.

      Love Ally

       
    • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Sporty said…

      Sorry that you are still feeling so sick Heather! I am hoping that you get to feeling better really soon.

      Take care

       
    • At 4:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather, I really hope your feeling better soon. I guess hubby is at home helping with the kids?
      Take care and stay safe.
      Love Lesley

       
    • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Hope that you start to feel better soon!!

       
    • At 4:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      How are you? I hope feeling better. Take care and have a lovely weekend.
      Luv Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home