My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, August 23, 2005

    10 weeks !!

    Now that I am 10 weeks,(well, tomorrow is 10 weeks) I figured I would post an update on what all is going on with the pregnancy and my life as of late...I am not showing anymore, sadly, because of the weight I have lost from being sick all the time. I have not weighed myself, but I know that I have lost, becasue I took a picture of my tummy at 7 weeks and was bigger than it is now. The last time I ent to the ER and they knocked me out, I didn't ask for any medication which was a big no-no, since I ran out two days later which led to yet another day of kneeling to the porcelain god. After one day of that, my dear thoughtful husband who is getting sick of my being sick called the OB doctor. "We're sorry, but until she sees us for her initial appointment, we can't help you, you have to take her back the ER". So my appointment isn't until this Friday, so I then called the ER to explain and that did no good. So then as I cried into the telephone at my husband, and he probably had his ears plugged, he decided to be a saint and call the flight doctor that works at the airport and get him to call in the prescription. Oh, that man is my hero. So today has been a good day, aside from some nausea, I have been able to eat and drink and atleast move from the couch. And the weirdest thing is that I am craving milk. I can't get enough of it. For those of you that don't know this...I HATE MILK. So I have been eating bowl after bowl of cereal trying to get some food in with the milk. The favorite for this week is fruit loops. Last week was apple jacks.

    As far as the family....um.....Chandler goes to school in a week, which will be a blessing. He hates being home now, and he needs the change. He loves his school and his teacher and classmates, and that is fine with me. And it will give me a little one on one time with Gracie. She definitely needs it, she is getting a little pissy with me for being so self-involved lately. She gets a little angry when she sees me hanging my head in the toilet all the time and needing to rest so often. She's 2, what can I expect?

    6 Comments:

    • At 8:30 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      HI Heather,

      It was great to hear your update. I hope you're feeling well...well, better than you have been.

      I'm sure Chandler is excited to be starting school. I know Michael was.

      Take care of yourself and I'll check back soon.

      Ally :)

       
    • At 8:45 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Heather
      Boy I do hope that the m/s leaves really soon! So glad week 10 is here and its almost Friday! Glad to hear that someone called your meds in for you.

       
    • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said…

      I'm glad you are feeling better!!! And I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!

      Jess

       
    • At 2:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      It is wonderful to hear that with meds your feeling better. You have your hands full with nausea and a 2 year old, for sure!
      Congrats on the 10 week mark.
      How did you appointment go yesterday?
      I hope good and from now on everything is smooth sailing for you.
      Take care and enjoy your weekend.
      Love and hugs to you from me.
      Lesley

       
    • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

      It was great hearing an update from you!!! I am glad the nausea is passing a little for you.

      Let us know how your appointment went!!

       
    • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      We need an update Heather. I hope you're feeling better.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home