My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Sunday, July 17, 2005

    An update

    I guess I should give an update, since I have been so self absorbed the last few days....I feel fine. I am having a bit of cramping, but not really cramping, I guess you could say it's more stretching than cramping...I'm really tired, and I am starving all the time....I eat about every 3 hours, and when I wake up in the mornings, I am shaking I am so hungry. Very different from my last two pregnancies. According to my calculations, and don't put money on this, I am 5 weeks along. I am putting off going to the doctor, simply because I know I am fine, I want to enjoy it for a month without appointments, etc. And we are going on vacation soon, and I really want to wait till I get back to schedule it. And the best news ever!!!! I AM NOT SICK YET!!!! Not that that news doesn't scare me just a little, but I am knocking on wood as I type this. With both of my previous pregnancies, I was sick by week 5....and I'm not now! I will say I get a bit nauseaus feeling on occasion, especially when I am hungry, but I am keeping that at bay. I am so freaking bloated, my pants are tight by the end of every day, so I go for the sweats at night just to be comfie. I know they say you stretch much faster the more pregnancies you have gone through and I totally see it. Yes, even after 5 weeks. But I am still ecstatic about it all, and Daniel is still excited too! he usually gets bored by now, he says 9 months is too long to wait to see it. he feels "left out" during this phase. I'd glady let him carry a baby.....and deliver! Thank you again for all the well wishes and the congrats, it really means the world to us! And to my girls at PW TTCOAY, I am sticking around, don't worry, I just can't leave you yet. You all mean so much to me.

    8 Comments:

    • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather, Yipeee, I am sooooo happy for you and your husband. Your pregnant.. Wow. I have been praying for you nightly. I just want you to know Ithink it is wonderful news. I did not have much nausea wit ha.j either and if I did it was gone with a drink of something sweet or a sweet biscuit. I have heard nausea is caused by your sugar levels dropping. So having no nausea is a good thing.
      I sent you an e-mail.
      Hugs and take care.
      Love Lesley

       
    • At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

      I didn't start feeling sick until 1 day after the 6 week mark - and not really too bad - one day was really bad - now I just have a general queesiness feeling all day.

      I am glad that you are feeling so good. Congratulations Again!

       
    • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Sporty said…

      I will be 11 weeks tomorrow and haven't had a day of morning sickness. I am exhausted and I start to feel a little queasy when I get hungry. I eat some pretzels or fruit and then I am good for another 2-3 hours.

      No morning sickness has scared me to death, but after seeing the little one squirm like he was on the u/s, I am trying not to worry and just enjoy.

      I am glad that you are doing good. Take care.

       
    • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I am so excited and happy for you!! I am 11 weeks and 4 days and I haven't been sick either!!

       
    • At 7:14 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      That is excellent news Heather. I'm glad you're not feeling sick and can enjoy this pregnancy.

      Take care :)

       
    • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather..... How are you doing?
      How are you feeling? I hope good.
      Please update and let us know how everything is going.
      I hope your having a nice day..
      Take care and stay safe.
      Love Lesley

       
    • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather, It is the 28th of July Today and I am back again...
      I don't go to PW anymore so I only know how you are by reading your Blog... Can you please please please update for me and let me know how you are..
      I am thinking of you..
      hugs and lvoe from me.
      Lesley

       
    • At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      back again. It's the 29th Today and I just wanted I went to PW and found you had left a post about being really nausea's. I hope the nausea eases for you really really soon.
      Take care and lot of love from me to you.
      Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home