My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Saturday, March 26, 2005

    Happy Easter!

    I am hoping that each and every one of you has a wonderful Easter, and gets lots of chocolates, and don't gain a pound! We opted out of candy this year, except for a little that my Mom and I made for the kids. So instead of candy, I bought little debbie's, and some healthy things. My kids have enough energy without sugar. And Chandler does not do well with chocolate, so hopefully it will be a good alternative.

    The weather is nasty. It is cool and rainy, and yucky. So much for playing outdoors. I still have no idea if I am going to my Moms for Easter. We had a bit of a "falling out" today and it has gotten pretty bad. I know this is not the time to be fighting with your parents right here at Easter, but I have been hurt so bad today that I don't know if I will ever get over it. I am not going into the what's and why's. I don't think I can without breaking down and crying again, and my head can't take nay more crying right now. It feels like it is going to explode as it is.

    On the TTC front, I am on CD20. Fertility Friend said a few days ago that I had ovulated on Monday, then the next day it changed it and said I did not ovulate. Hmmm.......? Oh well, we'll figure it out sometime.

    Have a great weekend everyone!

    1 Comments:

    • At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather, hope you had a great weekend, looks like you did with the egg colouring and all. Hope the weather was good enough too.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home