My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Wednesday, March 09, 2005

    PLEASE READ:

    Just to show you what society is spewing from their mouths....this is complete and total ignorance. I feel the newspaper itself should be ashamed of what they have published.

    I'm only writing about this, because it is very dear to my heart. I know everyone has their opinions, but sometimes, you should just keep your mouth shut. I am appalled at the way some people just say what they think without thinking about the lives they are affecting. So if it strikes the same nerve it did me, then go ahead and reply to the idiot. I sure did, and man did I open up on her. And to think that someone's tax dollars were wasted on her. She needs to be bitch slapped.

    1 Comments:

    • At 3:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather, I got your e-mail and read the article... Unbeliveable, who does she think she is and she is a woman! We don't need people like that around. Not only is she negative she is wrong!
      We know better and I am sure she will get the flack she deserves..
      Hugs to you.
      Love Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home