My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, March 08, 2005

    Feeling kind of poopy....

    I am feeling kind of poopy lately. I don't know exactly why, but I am. I got AF on what should have been CD 25...I have no idea why she decided to show her ugly face so early. But that has set me in this mood. I guess we will soon be starting the whole charting thing...and I hate the thought of it, but I guess I don't have much of a choice if I want a baby before I am forty.

    We got another poodle puppy. This one is only 3 months, and a girl. She is so cute, and has lots of personality. I have been very busy grooming both dogs now. So now I am trying to potty train two dogs instead of one. Mraley on the other hand is really coming around. He is still a little skittish of us, but he is doing much better. We let Gracie name the girl puppy, and I guess when you ask a two year old, you should expect anything. So, the puppy's name is Jo Jo. (Her favorite TV program is Jo Jo's Circus)

    Chandler is still doing really well with his walking. He seems to get stronger and stronger with it every day. And he seems to know what he is doing. he smiles so big when he reaches his goals. And I just can't get enough of watching him walk. He is now 3'7" tall, so with that height and just now learning to walk, he is VERY top heavy. And he falls quite often, and he cannot catch himself when he falls, but we expected that.

    I am still holding on to this cold. It's an all out sinus infection now that just won't go away. But I am dealing with it a lot better.

    Last night I took my Mom to a "Stampin' Up" party. it was pretty neat. I had never been to one. Of course I didn't buy anything, I am so cheap. But I got to make two cards for free. So, Wyoming....be expecting some cards.

    I'm going to a dress sale this weekend with my Mom. They come to town twice a year. It's this huge warehouse that fills up with dresses for girls and they are dirt cheap. So I buy dresses for Gracie twice a year and she is good to go. I usually spend about a hundred dollars and have dresses for the rest of the year. You really can't beat it. So I am anxious about going on Saturday.

    That is all that is going on around here. Still waiting on spring to get here, but as of right now, she is nowhere in sight. I hope everyone is well. I'm sorry I have been slacking on the emails lately. I have no good excuse. I miss you all, though!

    1 Comments:

    • At 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      lol, I know about these party plans. I hate going as I feel obliged to buy something. I love the warehouse sales! We are lucky to have them come to Ballarat a few times a year and we know have a few really good stores that you can buy some nice things pretty cheap all year around.. Every saving helps! Hope af is gone fast. I cant work the cycle thing out either.. It suxs...
      Hugs From Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home