My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, March 15, 2005

    I should be sleeping...

    I know I should be taking advantage of this quiet time and go to bed, but I need to blog. This rotten cold that I have had forever has officially turned into a sinus infection. My head feels like someone took a hammer to it during the night last night. And I so love sinus infections...there isn't anything much worse than one.

    I have not been on much lately, between feeling sick and Gracie taking up most of my time, my days are full. And the puppy training is still in full swing. I guess I had forgotten how time consuming that can be.

    Chandler's walking is still going real well. He still has good days and bad. And of course, he can't walk any at all without his braces, but that's what we got them for. He is still so proud of himself. And even at 2, Gracie seems to know what is going on and she seems to be just as proud of him as we are.

    It is supposed to snow in the morning. Daniel was awfully nice this morning and took my morning to put Chandler on the bus, since I am not feeling good. Hopefully he will tomorrow also. It is terrible getting up at 6 and going out in the cold when you are already freezing to death. I'm such a baby when I'm sick.

    On the TTC front, I am on CD 9 and just waiting to ovulate...if that day ever comes. The charting is okay, not much change. I take my temp every morning, and that minute or so that it takes seems to be an eternity. But I guess it will be worth it in the long run. I really need to get myself an alarm clock. Right now I am using my cell phone. Daniel has an alarm, but he keeps it set for when he has to get up for work. Anyway, the cell phone has no volume on the alarm...and let me tell you, I nearly hit the ceiling when the thing goes off. It's probably so startling that it's making my temp rise and get my chart all screwed up. I have always said there is nothing worse than being woke up by an alarm clock. It's enough to stop my heart.

    Daniel is on spring break from school this week, but of course has been doing homework all night. He is way to dedicated. Reason #1 why I don't go to college. I have no motivation, no dedication, no drive, no nothing. I'll be so happy when he graduates in May.

    I was just starting to panic that my groom shop had completely stopped business this month, when just today I got 3 phone calls. I have 3 grooms this weekend, two consultations next week and a groom on the 28th. Whew, enough to pay the bill. Nice. My advertisement (Pampered Paws) in the newspaper this week was put in a really good location, and that may help a lot. Okay, so it is not the greatest and most extravagant ad you may have ever seen, but for this town that's all you need. Anything more than that, and you exceed their attention span.

    Lesley, I am glad to see you back online. I know how a "break" sometime's is much needed. Wyoming, I hope you have a safe and fun trip this week. Roanoke, I hope you are doing okay. I tried emailing you the other day and it got sent back...are you okay? Or did you just finally quit that hell hole? I miss you and I hope the pregnancy is going well. And Indiana, geez, I miss talking to you. I need to catch up...it's been too long. Everyone else, take care and have a great week.

    2 Comments:

    • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi Heather..
      Sinus Headaches and colds are the worst .I have jsut managed to get a cold myself due to our wonderful ever changing weather... I hope you get rid of it quickly... Lol about the studying..It's not made for all of us! I hope your evening is great and tomorrow is a lovely day for you .Happy St Patrick's day..

       
    • At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home