My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Sunday, February 13, 2005

    Sleepy Sunday

    I should be sleeping right now. I am so behind on my sleep, I could fall over. The kids are napping and Daniel is at work, and I am sitting in front of this box. I think I have decided to get a new computer. The one I have is okay, but it wants to crash or lock up every other hour. It gets so frustrating. I hve learned how to pamper it, so things don't go wrong, but it still wants to crash. It's old, and I need to face it. I hate Daniel's laptop, but I may go with one, instead of a desk top. This thing just takes up too much room.

    I think I have decided to cut my hair. I have been growing it out for over a year now, but I am so sick of it. I think I am going to go really short this time. I need some kind of change. And if I don't like it, oh well, it's hair, it'll grow back. Daniel used to never want me to cut my hair when we were first married. Now he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion. I think it makes him as crazy as it makes me, to spend over an hour washing and drying my hair. He likes to leave spur of the moment and I need lots of notice. I am scared to death, but if I can get a babysitter, I am going to this week.

    Chandler is going on another field trip this week. The last one must have been a success. They are going to the public library, and I don't know how he will feel about that. If he is made to be quiet, he won't like it at all. He like noise, and lots of it. Everyone in this house has learned to sleep through just about anything, since he likes to get loud at night, when everything else gets quiet.

    I'm on CD 3 now, and I am feeling a little better. The first two days were terrible. My cramps were making me crazy, and I felt like I was coming down with the flu. I can't get over the fact that I have been trying to get pregnant this long. Time really flies when you look at it from this perspective. To think that I was trying to make it by my 30th birthday and now, I am just trying for any ol' day. Now I am looking at November to December for my next baby. And I really didn't want a November or December baby. Gracie is November, and right at Thanksgiving, and December is just so tied up with Christmas holiday, that it wouldn't be fair. I think a January baby would be nice. January is a slow time of year and we all get depressed because nothing is going on. Am I crazy? To be thinking of when would be a good time to have a baby? I guess I'm not. There are other people who time their pregnancies. But don't get me wrong, if I found out I was pregnant, I will be thrilled for ANY DAY.

    Now that I have rambled on about nothing, I am going to sleep. Atleast until the kids wake me up.
    Nighty~night!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home