My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Sunday, February 06, 2005

    Superbowl Sunday

    Okay, so I am not a fan of sports, well except for the rodeo. But this is the Sunday where I usually invite the family over to watch the game on the big screen. Unfortunately, Gracie still has pneumonia, and we are limiting it to just my parents. So the evening will be fairly quiet so she does not get too excited and can keep her heart rate and breathing steady. I usually just watch the game during the commercials, just to know what all the news is about tomorrow. You know how it is talked about for days after the game.

    The weather is beautiful here. So pretty that I would love to be outdoors working, but instead I am keeping the house nice and warm for the kids. I take Gracie back to the doctor tomorrow for hopefully what will be a final checkup. I hope we get good news that she is recovering well.

    I want to say again how happy I am for Wyoming who had her baby on Friday. A late night for them! But I am sure it was all worth it. I am so anxious to talk to her and get the scoop on how great it was to have a baby. I miss you all so much.

    Not a lot of news on the home front. So I'll keep from boring you all. Have a great Sunday!

    1 Comments:

    • At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi Heather, I am so glad the weather is getting better, Gracie will be soon too. Good Luck at the Doctor's too.
      Footy and Cricket over here are like the Super Bowl over where you are. Gee, do people get excited about sport! I do hope you have a great day tomorrow.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home