My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Saturday, January 29, 2005

    It's snowing!!

    I am so excited! It is snowing! It has some ice mixed in with it, which could be good and bad. Depending on the type of snow, when you mix in a little ice, that makes it fun for sledding. But it makes it terrible for driving...for those people that actually drive in it. that is the job of being a stay at home mom. I don't have to go out if I don't want to. How nice, huh?

    Stupid me, I went to Wal Mart today to get a few groceries, pampers, things like that. Well, uh...am I dumb or what? They are calling for snow, and I go to a store? Yeah, I'm dumb. Thank God I didn't have my kids with me, or they would have been roasted and eaten. I have NEVER seen the store so packed in all my life. (Granted I usually don't go out when they call for snow, but you just can't go without pampers) I think my toes were run over about a dozen times, by people fearing they might not get that last loaf of bread...what gives?? Do you people really not have ANYTHING you could eat on if it snows?? But I made it out alive.

    I have nothing really to post today, and I have to fix dinner. Homemade soup and bread it is, that is our usual "snow day" meal. So I'm off. Maybe I'll post some more later if anything comes to mind.

    1 Comments:

    • At 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi Heather,
      I love the Snow..Just don't like the slush after the snow starts to melt. Home made soup and home made bread,,Ahh, what more could you ask for on a cold winters day. Maybe a cup of Hot Chocolate and a couple of marshmellows... :-) Have a good night.
      Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home