My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Wednesday, October 26, 2005

    Hump Day

    Tomorrow I have a parent teacher conference...it's our first. And I am scared to death. I have so much I want to discuss with Chandler's teacher. There is a lot going on in school that I don't like, and sometimes not enough of therapy, etc. But I want to do this tactfully so that it does not make the remainder of his year miserable. I am thinking about Ally having to go through this too, tomorrow. Sometimes being a Mom is hard work!

    I am feeling okay lately. I think I have gained a few more pounds, but I am not watching it quite as closely as I was for a while. That got to the point where I was checking it several times a day. So I may just wait and see what the doctor say on Tuesday when I go for my ultrasound. I am so excited, I cannot wait for Tuesday to get here. I pray that the baby is good and will show me it's stuff.

    Not alot going on around here, the cold weather is finally here, and I love the change. The leaves aren't all that pretty this year, unfortunately due to the drought we had this summer. The farm is always so beautiful when the leaves change, but now they just seem to be falling, with no color at all. I am looking forward to finally having a cool Halloween, usually it is hot out, but this year may be different. Of course I am having a family party at the house. The first year we all dressed up, but ever since, just the kids dress up and we just use it as an excuse to get together and eat a ton of food. Not that I need much of an excuse lately.

    Well, I hope everyone is doing well. I am checking blogs regularly, and I still go to PW to check out what's going on, unfortunately its not good lately. And the March Birth club is so busy I can't seem to keep up, so I just go and lurk and see if anything catches my attention. I miss all the ladies, it was nice to have somewhere to go and talk about anything, and know that I was not alone. It was so nice having our board when it was fun. Anyway, take care everyone, and have a great week.

    2 Comments:

    • At 5:31 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      Heather,

      I hope your son's meeting went well today. My meeting was 2 1/2 hours and things are STILL not settled. You're right..being a mom definately takes dedication.

      I am sorry about the board too. I loved having a care free place just to vent or have some fun. It's just not the same. Luckily we still have our blogs.

      Take care and let me know how your meeting goes.

      P.S. Don't worry about your weight, just be glad you're feeling good.
      :)

       
    • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I am so glad to hear that you are finally feeling better. I can't wait for tuesday either!! Are you going to find out what "it" is. I go for another u/d on 11/11

      Hope all went well with your meeting.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home