My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, January 10, 2006

    74 Days to go...

    It's been a long week so far and it is only Tuesday...can you imagine? I am feeling better than the last time I posted, and I am coping with "resting" that is a funny word with a three year old around. I know I am growing, I can see that. My belly button is ready to put someones eye out is is sticking out so far. The baby is kicking for all she is worth and it feels like at times she is just going to explode out of stomach. Her little punches and kicks have beocme much more brutal. I told Daniel the other night in bed that I think she is so bored in there she must be whiddling her little bones into sharp spears just to torture me. Or she has a little bow and arrow set that she is playing with.

    My hormones are in high gear lately...I have been able to handle it very well up until now, and all of a sudden, if you look at me wrong, I cry. Everyone pisses me off, too. So my husband has been playing along and doing okay so far...that is after he learned his lesson over the weekend and I went ape shit on him. My Dad has this saying that I always thought was cute, and now it is appropriate..."walk lightly and carry a big stick"...I think that is the way people feel around me lately. Because if you disturb me you may have to beat me down to shut me up. I am really ready for this pregnancy to come to it's end. I am so anxious to meet her and have her meet everyone else, I just want to see her, and hear her and know her. It could be so much fun with two little girls in the house playing dolls and make believe. I have an older sister, she is 3 years older than I am,but we never...NEVER got along, still don't really. She never made herself available to be my friend no matter how hard I tried. She was too busy reading her books or staying in her room, so I just made do with my older brothers playing football or baseball with them, I still have a decent bond with both of them. But I am also ready to start the chapter of my life that is focused on raising my family, and not still creating it. I want to be 100% a part of their lives and being pregnant and how sick I get doesn't allow much time to be 100% with them. Daniel and I talked last night that we pray our daughters never get sick with their pregnancies like I do. He said he will be there for every IV she ever has to get..I was kind of hoping that her husband would be there for her, but Daniel plans to play a big role as Granddad...I'd actually just like to be mom for a while.

    Well, I am rambling, I hope veryone is well.

    1 Comments:

    • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Great belly picture!!! I still have an innie which i am thankful for!! LOL I can't believe how close we all are! It seems like just yesterday we were saying we got our bfp!! I have about 16 days left! if dr takes baby at 39 weeks like she says which I am praying for!! I am like you want to hold and bond with my little man!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home