My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, December 09, 2005

    My OB appointment

    I had my OB appointment yesterday, it went pretty well. It was actually supposed to be on Tuesday but we had snow so I got rescheduled. I am up to 127 pounds now, which is a 6 pound gain from last month, but I am not sweating it...I just had a good Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, Christmas is another big eating holiday...

    I had my one hour glucose test and since I didn't hear from the nurse today that is a good sign. They said I could call after lunch if I wanted, but if the results came back bad, she would surely call before then. thank God she didn't call. I was on pins and needles every time the phone rang. The baby still seems to be in a weird position, I won't say breech, but she is laying across my tummy. But it is not something I should worry about just yet. Other than that, everything is good, the heart rate was 136.

    Chandler is sick, he has bronchitis, and not handling it very well. He has had a fever all week just about. But hopefully, he will feel better soon. And so far Gracie does not have it.

    I hope everyone is doing well. I have not been the best at blogging lately, but I am reading, I promise!

    5 Comments:

    • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      I'm glad everything went well at the dr. visit.

      I'm sorry Chandler is sick. Hopefully hw will get over it by the time Xmas comes.

      Take care!!

       
    • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Glad you had a good appt!! If it were me I would call the dr. With my last pregnancy the dr didn't tell me until my next appt!! I was so mad!! I thought the same as you that if they didn't call everything was good. Not to worry I am sure everything is ok but I don't think I could wait!!

      Hope that Chandler is feeling better today!!

       
    • At 12:36 PM, Blogger Sporty said…

      Glad that your dr. appt. went well and that you didn't hear anything back on the glucose test.

      I hope that Chandler is feeling better and no one else in your family got it.

      I also wanted to say that you have a beautiful family. That is a great Christmas photo.

      Take care!

       
    • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Jenn said…

      What a beautiful family - you are truly blessed. I am glad your appointment went well and your glucose test was fine.

      I hope Chandler is feeling better.

       
    • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I'm with you I think you may be having a boy just because it seems to me that girls usually have a faster heart rate then boys do. Its been my experience from the hospital that girls run in the mid 140's to 150's and boys are usually in the 130 range..... whatever it is I'm sure it will be greatly loved! Sorry Chandler has been sick, Trevor has also been ill with a virus (pukey) thats always pleasant!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home