My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Wednesday, July 13, 2005

    Where is she?

    Okay, it's the day for AF to show her face and she is not here....don't play with me...I'm not in the mood for games. Fertility Friend says I can test tomorrow, but do I really want to get my hopes up that much between now and then? I'll admit it, two weeks ago, I said to heck with trying and getting excited...but now, knowing that I could test if I wanted to do so...I'm a little hopeful. Okay, I lied....I am REALLY hoping that this is it for me. I have no symptoms of AF showing up. The last few days I have eaten like a cow, but I think that is simply because we were on a little vacation. But then last night at bedtime, I started getting this pulling in my stomach, mostly on the sides of it. It was not cramps, I know that...but what the heck was it? And do I even want to get my hopes up, only to be possible let down and mope around for the next few days? Oh, and Daniel says that I am pregnant...I wish he would wuit doing that. he says my mood is not at all like I am ready to start, and I'm eating a "butt load" in his exact words.

    I survived the trip to Roanoke just fine. We were not at her house much since we ran most of the time, so there wasn't time to feel the awkwardness of it all. All in all, it was a good trip and the church services were excellent. I am so glad we were able to go this year.

    I don't have much to report on, oh, I did get to see a really close friend of mine while we were in Roanoke, she is pregnant due in about 4 weeks. It was so good to see her.And Gracie is at dance class right now with her grandma (my mom). I had some things to do, so I figured I would use her since she keeps saying she would love to see her go to dance. It's probably the last time she ever makes a comment like that again....ha ha.

    Well, I hope everyone is well. I'm thinking of you all!

    3 Comments:

    • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

      See - now you are getting my hopes up....not to get you that excited but the day before I tested - I was commenting to my husband how I was eating like a pig!!! (I think I actually wrote about it in my blog!)

      Good luck to you - please keep us posted!!!!

       
    • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I hope to find you well with a bfp. Couldn't find a post to find out the current info!! Praying for you. I hope that everything is great. I loved your joke too!!

       
    • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Sporty said…

      Shoot! My hopes are up too! What is the verdict? I need some good news!!!

      Let us know and the best of luck to you!!!!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home