My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, February 25, 2005

    I did it!!

    I cannot believe it but after several hours of working on it, I made my first blinkie!! I am so proud of myself. For those of you who can make them with no problem, good for you. But I am a little computer "illiterate". I am learning, but very slowly. So have a look-see, it's up there. I know, it's kind of primitive, but who can go wrong with their own name? I really want to learn to make some more, so it looks like I'll be in front of this box all weekend.

    1 Comments:

    • At 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      and it looks great too.. Clever girl! Hope your having a good one..

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home