My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Monday, February 14, 2005

    My Favorite Movies

    I have seen several lists of people's favorite movies, and it got me thinking. Do I really have a list of favorite movies? And then they started rolling in... and remember these are in no particular order.

    • We Were Soldiers ( I am a true Vietnam fan, my Dad was a pilot)
    • The Bridges of Madison County (A real woman struggling to find herself)
    • Something To Talk About ( I love Julia Roberts)
    • Lord of the Rings ( I loooove Elfboy a.k.a. Orlando Bloom, as I stated in a prev. post)
    • Pearl Harbor
    • What's Eating Gilbert Grape ( A movie Daniel and I saw on a date when we first met)
    • 50 First Dates ( I adore Adam Sandler...isn't he cute?)
    • The Fox and the Hound ( I will always love the "roo roo roo")
    • Shrek ( for the bubbles in the water)
    • Fly Away Home

    I may have to add to the list, so watch for additions.

    1 Comments:

    • At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hi Heather.. Shrek is one of my favourites too, actually I like a lot of the movies you listed.
      I could go on forever about the ones I like.
      Hope you have a good Day.
      Luv Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home