My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, February 22, 2005

    Adventures in puppy sitting

    I had to watch my brother's puppy all day today. It really makes me want to re-think getting a young puppy. She was good, don't get me wrong, but they chew on everything, pee all the time, and don't listen to anything! But we made it through the day with no accidents in the house, which pleased me. I took some pictures as you can see. Gracie is a little rough on the puppy, let's just say that.

    I think I am getting ready to ovulate!! I sure hope this is the month. Wouldn't it be great? I could get pregnant and never worry about trying to conceive again! To be real honest, the trying has gotten old, and now I am just to the point where we have sex and if it works, it works. Is that bad of me? I just can't stand those negative HPT's anymore. I take it way too personally when I get a negative. I go through the whole thought process of whose fault it might be, and that is totally not fair of me. That is not the way it should be.

    I am slowly coming down with a cold...or something. It's been coming on for a few days now. Just get here already...OR GO! Preferrably go. I'm achy all over and can't get warm enough. And my tonsils feel huge. Nice. Gracie is still congested. I am paying for the breathing treatment today... she has been so wild. I hate albuterol. It plays mean tricks on me. She just gets so out of sorts. I feel so bad for kids that have to be on it regularly.

    Tomorrow is Daniel's morning to put Chandler on the bus so I get to sleep in!! that is is Gracie doesn't wake up too early. This morning, she was up at 6. I'd atleast like to get in my cup of coffee before she wakes up.

    1 Comments:

    • At 3:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      lol... I used 1 hpt this cycle... Yesterday and it was negative! We only bd 3 times this cycle so I am not that hopeful, but here I am 2 days late and going through the am I am? I not pregnant? vicious cycle..So, so cruel! I hate it... Why is the evil thing late? Why do this to me..grrrrr
      Hope you get your sleep in and nip that horrible flu/cold in the butt!
      Poor Gracie..Poor You!!!! Hope she is off the meds soon and fighting fit!
      Luv Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home