My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Monday, February 21, 2005

    I Should Blog

    I guess I should write something since it has been so long. I have been trying to figure out how to post pictures, and thanks to Ally, I can now do that!

    Things have been weird around here. Nothing to keep us really busy, but I just have no time. My days are flying by and I am getting nothing done. I think I am coming down with a cold or something. I feel horrible. The last few days I have been so tired, and every time I sit down, I drift off asleep. Then last night, I started to get a sore throat...yay. And to top it off, Gracie is coughing again. So we started the breathing treatments again just to be safe. The last thing I want is for her to get sick again.

    I'm trying to write this in bed, and it just is not working. Daniel is snoring so loud, I have no concentration at all. And the dog won't quit licking herself. It's so disgusting. Tomorrow I am dog sitting for my mom. My little brother got a puppy and they are going out of town for the day and who better to watch a puppy than me? I guess I have sucker written on my forehead. The last thing I need is a pooping puppy on my carpet. I just don't have the patience for a tiny little thing like that. She is so tiny, only like 7 weeks old. And she is a mutt, they think a pit bull mix, but I say if she is a pit bull mix, she must be mixed with chihuhua. Her name is Reese, which is not at all easy for Gracie to learn to say. So she calls it puppy.

    I have made myself an eye appointment for Thursday. I keep getting these headaches and my eyes are taking longer to focus on things. So I guess I will break down and go. I used to wear glasses way back when but just quit wearing them, and never went back to the doctor. Now I am regretting that. So hopefully, I can get some glasses and be on my way.

    On the TTC front, I am still waiting to ovulate, and I am really getting tired of waiting. This cycle is taking so long. I could complain more about it, but I will save you from the misery.

    I need to go to sleep. I have an early morning ahead of me. I just noticed that I need to change my avatar now that I cut my hair....hmmm, something to do tomorrow.

    1 Comments:

    • At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hey there Heather, Sounds like your getting the flu yourself or maybe just a bit run down hey!... Gee, where is the "o' when you need it... I do hope you ovulate soon and can move on to the next waiting part the 2ww. Ahh it never ends.
      Hope you have a great day.
      Luv Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home