My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, February 15, 2005

    A rather quiet evening

    I am sitting here wondering why everyone is so quiet. My husband is whispering every curse word he can think of because at the moment his homework is kicking him in his ass. Honestly, I think it is hilarious. Anyone who "wants" to go to college has to put up with the homework. I on the other hand, opted out of college, and spend my evenings very happily glued to the couch, watching TV and eating everything in sight. My son is sprawled out in the middle of the floor asleep, and Gracie is being, well...let's just say she is painting her high chair tray with mashed potatoes. But hey, as long as they are quiet, right?

    Today was so beautiful outside. I would have loved to have been outdoors doing something but I was stuck in the house with a still-sick Gracie. She is still on her breathing treatments every four hours, but she likes it now. When it is over, she rips the mask off and says "gallgone" and then gives us a big kiss. So it is great that she tolerates it now. It makes it so much easier. Although, the Albuterol is making her so wild that she can't even stand herself.

    Tomorrow I am going to see about getting a job. Well, a job for Daniel and myself. There is a lady in town that has show dogs and needs someone to come in a tend to her other dogs while she is away at shows, so I am going to see how it looks. Daniel and I dog sat many dogs while we were in Germay along with running the kennel and groom shop. We enjoy it, and it is something we get to do together. But the plus is that she breeds Chinese Crested dogs. See, I had it all figured out that I wanted a Standard Poodle...it was between a Poodle and a Chinese Crested...now I am undecided again. Anyone?? Any opinions??

    I have been watching the Westminster Dog Show for the last two nights now. We are in the herding group now, almost over!! Can anyone tell me how many brain cells are doing absolutely nothing while I watch a bunch of dogs run around the green carpet? I know I am probably not the only one watching this show. Indiana, you ARE watching aren't you?? Tell me I am not the only one wasting brain activity.

    For those of you at PW, I am tired of it. I know I am complaining alot. But sheesh, there is NOTHING going on. Oh, other than this lady that is trying to sell us on some scam to make money. So I tell her to go take a hike, and she comes back and APOLOGIZES!!! She isn't supposed to do that! Now I feel bad. Oh well, I blame it on my other personality (the Aunt Flo personality). But I mean, really, if we wanted to learn how to make money "fast" we could do a google search or something. But these people think we are not capable of doing anything, so they hit us up at a trying to conceive board?? Get real!

    Okay, I have nothing more to complain about, or to ramble aimlessly about. Nighty night.

    1 Comments:

    • At 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Quiet days are great!..
      It's good your getting a chance to unwind... Hope tomorrow is good too. Poor dh having trouble with homework. If it makes him feel any better my Dh is a school teacher
      :-)
      Take Care
      Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home