My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, February 17, 2005

    It's gonna be a long evening...

    Both my kids are in a crappy mood, which in turn puts me in a crappy mood. I don't really understand how kids can be like that. They play, eat, play, eat, play some more then go to bed. How bad would that be?? God, to be a kid again...

    Daniel has school tonight, so he won't be home until late, so it should be a long, lonely evening. And of course it's good TV night, so I guess I can throw that out the window, since we'll probably be watching JoJo's Circus.

    I got my hair cut last night. I have been considering it for quite some time now. So I finally did it. Got it all cut off. Reeeeal short. I can honestly say I like it. For now...but my taste changes so quickly that I may not like it next week. It is such a drastic change. My husband really didn't think I would go through with it, until I walked in the door last night with it cut and he literally about fell off the couch. (He probably slipped in his puddle of drool as he was trying to sit up)

    It turned cold here again today. I am so tired of this weather changing so much. Either get cold and stay cold or get warm and stay warm. I still would love to see some snow, but I doubt that will be happening any more. This winter sucked.

    I have to take Gracie back to the doctor tomorrow for her check up. Hopefully, she will be all better and we can go do something outside of this house. Wouldn't that be nice? She certainly seems to be feeling better.

    On the PW front, Lesley, I hope your med's do the job and lower your BP and you can work on a BFP next month. Ally, I hope you get your BFP this month after all the BDing. Wouldn't it be great if we all got BFP's next month together? Wow, talk about a birth club. I know I would be out for at least the first 4 months from being sick. That's just how it is. But it would be well worth it. I truly love the IPP names you have come up with. They are so original! Unfortunately, I will be moving on to your board very soon. I do miss you all. Our board just really isn't the same. All the one's that say,
    "Oh I've been trying for so long...".
    "Oh really, "how long?"
    "Oh, 4 months or so..."
    UUUGGGHHHHH!!!! I can't take it much longer. I know, I am whining, but really, I get tired of it. Anyway, everyone have a great evening. You will probably all be watching TV tonight.

    2 Comments:

    • At 3:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Kids..Gotta love them..lol
      Hope they are in a more managable mood tomorrow. I hope you are happier tomorrow and Gracies Doctor gives her the all clear. Thanks for the comment on my blood pressure. I have been on the meds yesterday and today, I finally started to feel a bit better tonight, so tomorrow I should be really good. It will be a nice change.
      Have a good one!

       
    • At 4:47 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      Hi Heather,

      You are welcome on our board anytime...you ae definately one of us . Jess will give you a IPP name any time ya want. I most certainly can help you do your blog. All you have to do to add pics is just open an acct with photobucket.com and upload some pics onto it. Once you do that , it will give you the code to paste onto your blog - look for the IMG code. Take that code and open your template and put in the code unfer the links. Preview it to see if you put it in the right place. If you need help, just pm me and I'll guide ya along.

      Have a great day and I hope your kids aren't killing you! LOL

      Ally :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home