My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, January 25, 2005

    I forgot what I wrote....

    I have to say this out of pure anger but, PLEASE PEOPLE STOP CALLING ME!!! At least I said please. Okay, I'll explain. I started a blog this morning, early. Just as I was finishing it, the phone rang and it kicked me off line, deleting my blog. I was furious. And of course it was my mother, just calling to talk about her ailments for the day and the gossip of the family (as if I care). So later in the morning, I wrote it all again. I will remind you that I am the type of person that has a very short memory, and I could not think of anything I had written. I got three paragraphs into it, and voila, kicked off again BY MY MOM. Calling this time to complain about a .97 cent charge on her phone bill that should not have been there. By now, I am pissed. So I wait until lunch time to start blogging again, because I know that she will be taking one of her many naps. One and a half paragraphs into it, and geez, I don't even have to say it. Maybe the blog was not meant to be published. But for Pete's sake, she was calling to tell me what was malfunctioning with my sister's furnace. Who cares??!? I'm shaking I'm so mad. So I made a phone call to anyone else who might call me and asked them to call me on the cell if they were dying. Otherwise, don't call !! Whew, I feel better now.

    My son is out of school again today. Still icy. I hope they go tomorrow, if they go late it would be better. He has a field trip Thursday that I don't want him to miss. it is his very first field trip ever and I think he will enjoy it. They are going to VDOT ( VA Dept of Transportation) So he will see all the big trucks filling up with salt, etc. Something fun for a kid, I guess. So I am crossing my fingers that he gets to go. Gracie is trying to be Beethoven. She has my keyboard out and is jamming away. I swear I need to get her into music soon. I have never seen a kid with such a love for music. Yes, she is only two, but she has such rhythym and can already carry a pretty good tune. Our whole family is pretty music oriented, so I need to get in gear and start with her. And she can start dance in the spring, which is a definite for her. I call it an energy outlet. But she already loves to dance, and all that stuff little girls do.

    When I have my next kid, I want another boy. I always said I wanted little girls, but man are they hard to raise or what?? She is so tempermental, so stubborn, so...well, she's me. And Chandler is so layed back and easy going. I think one little girl to run this house is plenty. Now I will have twin girls, you just watch and see. People always told me that girls are more difficult than boys and I never understood it, until now. Gracie is a mother hen, no two ways about it. She keeps us all in line.

    I heard from an old friend last night. I'll call her Indiana. It was so good to hear from her. We met while we were in Germany. So if you read this, here is your reminder to send me pictures of your girls... before graduation. And set that tax money aside and come visit me. I would love to see you. And the kids would play so well together. And the best part is, I have 80 acres for them to run around on.

    I am staying away from the Pregnancy Weekly board a little more lately. I am just discouraged. I read a friends blog and she seems to feel the same way. And I know she has been trying to concieve for much longer than I have. It just seems like so many people that visit the board think that getting pregnant happens so easily for everyone. Not so. It gets old. I don't know how the girls that have been there a long time deal with such ignorance. Lesley, I am still thinking of you and hoping you get your BFP. Thank you for all the encouraging words.

    Wyoming, I am so happy for you! A zero and 2-3 cm's is great!! That baby will be here before we know it, and I can't wait to see some pictures! I know you must be so happy. It sounds like you may have a very eventful week ahead of you. I am praying for ya!

    I can't believe this, but I have had no phone calls this time. I'm posting this thing!




    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home