My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Monday, January 17, 2005

    Brrrr....It's cold

    Okay for all those of you that are used to the cold, you are TOUGH. I am not used to it, at least not when it's real cold, so this takes a toll on me. My bones ache, (yes even at 29) and money signs keep rolling through my head every time I hear that heat click on. But, it's that time of year and I love it. The thought of seeing my own breath when I walk outside, that blows me away. And to look over and see my cows in the field, laying down on the cold earth bathing in the sunshine, life amazes me. And then I jump back into reality and thank God that I am not a cow. Because I would be running laps or something to stay warm, rather than laying on the cold ground. Come on guys...GET UP!!!

    This weekend was good. Nothing major happened which is okay with me. We got together with my parents and watched two nights of Lord of the Rings, which I am thoroughly impressed with. I kept telling myself how dumb these movies would be, but I was wrong. And that Elf Boy Legolas is a HOTTIE....woo-wee. Can I say hot again??? Hot hot hot hot hot. You wouldn't think that a man with that much makeup and tights would do it for me, but he does. I am literally drooling on my keyboard. And like my husband said, does the man EVER run out of arrows? I say he widdles them in his sleep. He's that good... He can probably even do it while he's having sex. Yep, that good. Wouldn't it be nice to get someone that hot, that well spoken, and talented, and knowledgeable?? Is he smart or what? Yeah, well, I guess if I handed him a paycheck that big, he could probably be all those things for me too. But I can cook...isn't that enough pay ??

    My brother leaves today. He is headed off to Tennessee for a trucking school. This is something he has always wanted to do. So it was hard to say good bye. He is the kind of brother that anyone would want. He will do anything for you, no matter what. He is sweet, and very sensitive to everyone. So I wish him luck in his journey. This is the first time he has left home (VA) on his own and it is a big step. I will miss him.

    1 Comments:

    • At 8:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      lol, I am so used to the cold. It is the middle of summer here..yeah right! and it is only 20 degrees or for you 68.3 farenheight. Yep, where is our summer!
      Anyway, Legolas is a hotty but Aragon is my hero, he is sooo sexy, I love the Lord Of The Rings too!
      I actually read all the books when I was 14 and was so excited to see they were going to make them into movies.
      I loved the books but also loved the movies.
      Loved reading you Blog.
      Have a good one.
      Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home