My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Saturday, January 15, 2005

    Okay, it has been so long since I wrote anything. I feel like I have abandoned this blog. Well, I have. I got frustrated with it, I don't really know how to do much of anything with it, and it is not going well. Pictures are everywhere, I can't find a template I like and I have so much going on in life, I never get a sit down at the computer. So, this is my goal. I will conquer this thing. I will do it well, and it will not beat me. Now I just need to meet someone who knows about blogging and hook me up with some pointers.

    So, today is Saturday and Daniel had to go to school to take an exam, then he had to work. And he works tomorrow also. It sucks. No one should have to work on the weekends. But planes fly and they expect him to be there.

    I am so excited. The Pregnancy Weekly TTC board is back up and running. It has been forever that they were "working" on it. But it is back. I didn't like it at first, but I am growing accustomed to it. I love being able to go there and read about everyones trials. The fact that we are all trying to get pregnant and we are all struggling with it gives me some hope. I see people come and go, so I know it is possible. I just have to wait my turn, I guess. I really thought I was pregnant this month. I was 3 days late. LATE...that is the best feeling. Until you take that nasty pregnancy test and it says "no, stupid....not this time". I wish I could count how many times I have hit the floor crying, then thrown the test across the room, and wailed like a baby into the phone to my husband that this is not our month. I guess I had not really thought a lot about it, but I was counting the other day in my head. I have been trying to get pregnant for almost ten months!! It's insane! But I keep trying. And for me, good things come in 3 year spans. I got married three years after I met him, we had Chandler three years later, we had Grace three years later, and guess what? She is 2 now!! So maybe God will smile down on me soon.

    My friend is pregnant, she lives in Wyoming. She is due in 3 weeks. I know how exciting it must be for her. We carried both of our first two children at about the same time. It is neat to be pregnant at the same time as your best friend. We were neighbors then, a LONG time ago in Germany. She was the first person I met and she took me under her wing and made me realize that leaving America was not the end of the world. And I did fine! I love her with all my heart. She is the best friend anyone could ever ask for. One day we will get to see each other again. I can not wait for that day.

    So for my cycle, I am on CD 4 of anywhere from 28 to 31. I have no idea to find out when I ovulate this month, since I am off schedule. Maybe that is what I needed. Maybe I needed something to throw a wrench into my "routine" and get me out of this fog, so I can just have spontaneous sex, instead of the "it's time, Dear" sex. Could this be our month?.....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home