My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, November 03, 2005

    My appointment

    I guess I will update everyone on my appointment. As you already know, we are having a girl. We are so excited!! She was an active little thing, too. She looks good so far, measuring a little small, only at 10 ounces, but I'm sure she will pack on the pounds in the coming months. I have gained 8 pounds in the last month, and everything is measuring good. The doctor said I am carrying high, which sucks for me since I am already so short waisted...my ribs already ache. Oh, and as of right now, she is breech.... Her heart rate is 146, she sounded like a hourse in there! I haven't seen Daniel so happy in a long time, and I was glad we were able to experience it together. We know this will be the last time we get to experience this, and we are making the most of it. So now we are playing the name game and trying to agree on a name. So far, it isn't working. Daniel is into off the wall names, and I like more normal names. I've also been looking at bedding for the crib, which isn't as easy as I had hoped. Since the girls will be sharing a room, I am trying to find bedding in lilac and yellow, to match the paint, and it isn't easy. But I am being patient and waiting on the perfect bedding to jump out at me.

    Everything else is going well, still nauseas as hell, but dealing with it. My appetite is healthy that is for sure! I feel like I stay hungry, but when I eat a meal, I am so stuffed I am miserable. So I'm trying to keep it small. Haha..... Gracie loved the ultrasound pictures. One is of the baby waving and two of her profile and one of her face, which seemed to freak Gracie out. She looks at it and calls the baby a monkey. But the profile picture is so cute!

    I hope everyone is doing well. I miss seeing you all on PW. It seems like such a slow board. Then on the other hand, the March board is hopping! It seems a little too busy to even know what is going on....so I mostly just lurk. Take care everyone!

    2 Comments:

    • At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      So glad to hear all is going well.
      Hope your week was a nice one too.
      Take care.
      Lesley

       
    • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Sporty said…

      I'm so glad to hear that everything is going so good for you Heather!

      Take care and have a great weekend!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home