My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, July 05, 2005

    I hope everyone had a good Fourth of July. Ours was pretty good. It was relaxing, and I ate until I almost popped, so that was a day in itself. The day didn't start off too good...I woke up to my deep freezer completely thawed and a HUGE puddle of water in the floor around it. I'll make it short and sweet for you, Sunday night, I was craving some ice cream...of course Daniel had eaten the last of it and put the empty container back in the freezer...so I got a bit pissed, slammed the door, which I guess it didn't like and somehow, someway, it bounced back open and I didn't know about it. (The freezer is in the laundry room, so we didn't see it before we went to bed)....so I woke up to lots of spoiled food, a huge mess to clean up and a good cry at the start of the day. Oh well, it happened, I can't change it, so I got over it.


    So we're back to the work week, Daniel is working overtime today, but we get a long weekend coming up, too! We're going to Roanoke to stay with his Mom and to go to our church conference and Power Rally. It is an amazing experience. It is two nights of services that will knock your socks off. It's well worth the drive. And his Mom can watch the kids for us! Yay!

    Not much else to report here, I am in the two week wait....not really holding my breath, I will be happy if I am pregnant, if not, oh well....Everyone take care!

    3 Comments:

    • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      I'm glad you had a good 4th. Sorry about the ice cream. LOL
      Sounds like something I would do.

      I'm glad you'll be able to get out with your hubby without the kids. You need a well deserved break. Take advantage and maybe even have some non TTC bding....added bonus. :)

      Take care.

       
    • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Sorry about the mess. I hate when things like that happen!! It definetly is something I would do. I walked into the house one day to my dh's shoes everywhere at the door so I kicked one out of the way and it went thru the wall!!!! He has steel toed shoes for work so of coarse it had to be that one!!
      Praying for the BFP in at the end of the 2ww!!

       
    • At 3:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      lol .. Wow, temper like me hey!
      I do hope your pregnant as I speak..
      Hugs and I hope your Rally and service is great fun..
      Love from Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home