My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, June 30, 2005

    The family cat...

    This is Coconut. She is very much a kitten in the
    way she stalks people and then tries to eat you for dinner. Especially at night when you are cutting the lights out to go to bed and just before you jump into bed, she darts out from under the bed and clenches onto your ankles...it's a most wonderful feeling. But she's been fun to watch with the kids... And any animal willing to put up with my kids is worthy of gold. Here's to Coconut!!

    2 Comments:

    • At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Toooo cute! Our male cat has had a lovely day chewing on A.j's texta's.. Mind you while on the couch. Couch is texta coloured and the texta's are chewed through with chew holes right down the length of two texta's!!!!!!!!! Checked his teeth, just incase he is having problems with them. They seem fine... Weird cat! He is 2 and half years old now and HUGE!

       
    • At 2:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      P.s.. I am wanting a baby so much and for so long I am now thinking of adding to the animal family since I can't add to the human family. This urge has tripled since seeing Coconut.... I am telling myself be strong, we need no more animals...

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home