My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, June 28, 2005

    I'm in high gear

    So I have not posted anything worth reading in the last few weeks...I'm total crap. Bare with me while I rant a little about my last week or so. It is hot as hell here in Virginia. My groom shop has been slammed with business and I have no air conditioning. I am dying in there every day while the little pooches get their asses shaved. Yes, those perky little pups pay my bills, but I am losing weight as if I have spent mega bucks at a sauna. So even though the outside temperature is in the 90's, with the hot water, driers and panting dogs, it's more like 110 inside. So as you might have figured out by now, I am doing absolutely nothing this weekend until I have air installed. I'm digging my heels in until I have what I want. So far Daniel says it will be in by noon Saturday. I love getting what I want...it's so easy.

    On the TTC front, I am hopefully ovulating today or tomorrow. My temp has not spiked yet, but I have other signs, you know the crap that no one really likes to talk about expect us ladies at PW. So tonight we are babydancing like there is no tomorrow, and then when tomorrow does come, we'll be repeating today! Yippeeeee......

    Daniel and I went to get tires on his truck this evening. It turned out to be one of those evenings that we should have stayed at home. We even had a babysitter for once! We're walking around Wal Mart when we get the page to come back to the tire department...surely it could not be done in 12 minutes...the idiot, and I mean idiot, chuckles and says that 4 workers could not get the lug nuts loosened. Okay, I'm flaming mad and my husband usually takes things much calmer than I do, but not tonight. Granted he didn't go off on the guy he just ranted all the way home. So you are telling me that a tire shop cannot and does not even have the tools to loosen lug nuts? That is their JOB!!!!!!!! So Daniel asks if they can just break the nuts off and replace them. Uh, no we really don't sell nuts. You freaking MORON....you are Wal Mart, you sell everything and do I need to remind you that you run a tiiiiiire shoppppp? What the hell is the purpose of your existance then? Other than to sit in your garage and tell dirty jokes about ass that you are not getting every night? I was so furious that we have gone to the trouble to get a babysitter and got nothing out of the evening. Aside from the fact that it only took an hour of our time to drive out there and back home. Sheesh! I'm done with Wal Mart. (for today, since it is the only thing in this hole of a town)

    My daughter has hit an all time hyperness level that I did not know existed. She has been wild for days now and I am in a blur just trying to watch her, much less keep up with her. I swear she is hurricane Grace, she can come into a room, and within about 4.2 seconds, the room is completely torn apart! Yesterday while acting like an angel sitting on the stool at my groom table, I thought she was being good and sitting quietly, well, that is what I get for thinking. it was only a little while later that I found out she was in the process of quietly stuffing dog treats down into my hair drier....yogurt bites to be exact. So for the rest of the day and all day today I am waiting on the stinking, burning stinch of dog treats to fade away. But to my surpirse as they start to burn off, I am drying this very cute little white dog and little chunks of melted dog treat start blowing from the dryer onto her freshly washed hair...my first reaction is to wipe them off, my first BIG mistake, they only smear when they are hot. By then I am furious, and Grace has moved on to her next adventure for the day. This consisited of her crumbling peanut butter crackers on top of another "freshly groomed dog" ready to go home. I'm not even going to continue, she just is WILD. Tom Cruise can kiss my ass saying kids shouldn't take Ritalin....just wait till he has his own little demon to chase around. Oh, my bad, he has a nanny to raise his children. How dumb can I be?

    I hope everyone has big plans for the 4th of July...we're doing the same thing this year that seems to be our family's new tradition since we have moved here. We always get together for a cook out around lunch time, then spend the day together swimming, or playing volleyball, or horse shoes (which I might add that I kick ass at) or just laying around and then we got to the airport and listen to the bands, eat more and watch the fireworks. Last year we came home from the fireworks and set off a few of our own until my Moms dog got loose and tried to eat an already lit firework, then we decided that it maybe was not worth it. But I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned. I still can't believe that July is almost here.

    Toodles...

    2 Comments:

    • At 1:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Mabe you were ment to use the baby sitting time more prOductively..
      nudge nudge ...you know what I mean..
      I still swear my dh and I conceived in the car last time!
      Anyway..Have a lovely week and I pray for your air conditioning...

       
    • At 6:29 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      I can't imagine how you're going without A/C. At least it's only temporary.
      I have one thing to say about Tom Cruise's comment...let him raise our kids for a week. He'll be quick to change his mind! lol
      Have a nice 4th Heather!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home