My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, June 30, 2005

    The Deer



    Is this not the cutest thing you have ever seen? Well, other than kittens. And God knows kittens are adorable, then they grow up into fat lazy cats....

    This deer is only a few days old, and was brought into the vet clinic because it's legs are deformed. All the more reason to fall in love with it. They really are not sure why it is colored the way it is, but even if it were hot pink, it would still be cute.

    I'm not exactly sure why it was brought in, but lately, there have been 3 brought in. All of them within about 2 months time. Another one was attacked by a dog, and is currently in la la land living it up on pain killers and another one is just living it up being fed cat food and warm milk. Isn't that the life? Well, except for the cat food. And if you get close enough to this one, it sucks on your nose, or maybe my nose just resembles a deer boobie.

    1 Comments:

    • At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      omg it is soooo adorable.. This is nature at its most fantastic... I lvoe animals, more than most humans alot of the time...
      How amazing to get the chance to be close to gods creatures.
      Hugs and have a happy day.
      Love Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home