My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Monday, June 20, 2005

    A CD Update

    Okay, all of you who are interested in my cycles....AF showed on Friday....what a wonderful way to start the weekend. So today I am on CD 4 and she is almost gone and we can move on to BD'ing. Thank GAWD.....

    The weekend was okay, it was not warm enough to go swimming as we had planned, so we hung around the house. Daniel was off today, so we took the kids shopping...well, we took ourselves shopping and bought a ceiling fan for the bedroom. I finally found one I liked and that matched the furniture. I am really happy with it. I started painting the bedroom this weekend, too. I forgot what a pain in the butt painting is. I used to enjoy it, but now it's just work.

    The groom shop is going okay, I seem to be busy again with it, now that the weather is in the 90's. But I'm not complaining. I just wish I made more money....don't we all. Sorry I have not been around mush on PW....I lurk, and I am praying for all you gals. I hope to get on more this week when things slow down. I just take advantage of when Daniel is home, since he never seems to be.

    Hugs to you all! Lesley, I am sorry she showed up. Heather and Chas, still SO happy for you! Ally, I glad to see you are back and feeling much better, and Jaime, I am sorry about the crap with the insurance company. Jenn, I am still holding out hope for you. And everyone else, we are all on our way to getting our BFP's!! Smile, girlies!!

    5 Comments:

    • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Sorry for the witch showing up!! That had to be a bummer for the weekend!! Glad you seem to be ok with the next step of this cycle!! Hope this is your cycle!! baby dust to you

       
    • At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ok, now I thought for sure she was not going to your house, she is having so much fun here!
      I'm sorry, I do hope she never returns to your house again after this stop. Well, atleast for nine months or so.
      Love Lesley

       
    • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Sporty said…

      I am sorry that the witch showed up. I am glad that you are getting to spend some time with Daniel. I know what you mean. My dh only seems to be home on the weekends right now due to being sent out of town so much for work. Well, I guess we gotta do, what we gotta do.

      I will talk to you soon. Take care of yourself!

       
    • At 3:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Heather, how are you going? I hope alright. Have a lovely weekend..
      Good luck with the bd and I really hope this is the month for you...

       
    • At 6:40 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      HI Heather,

      I'm right behind you ...on CD 3 and it just stinks.

      I hope you're having a nice summer so far. How is Chandler? Is he going to summer school? I know you mentioned him having a problem not being allowed to go so I was just curious if he went back. My son goes for 3 hours a day. They say it helps with regression but I think he just has fun here. :)

      Have a nice weekend. :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home