My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Saturday, May 28, 2005

    A Sad Day...

    Yesterday was a terrible day at the PW site. Our friend Jennie, lost her baby boy at 20 weeks, due to an infection. Jennie, her husband and her extended family are all in my thoughts and prayers. All the girls at PW have been so very suuportive and have been wonderful through this hard time. Please continue to pray for Jennie through this sad time.

    At the same time, we are able to be joyful, since our friend Heather just found out she is pregnant!! Way to go, Heather! I am so thrilled for you. I pray that you will have a wonderful, uneventful pregnancy. You have given us girls a reason to celebrate, to know that it can happen!

    On the TTC front, I am on CD 8...waiting to O, and FF will probably get me messed up this month, since I woke up this morning with a fever...freggin allergies. I just hope it doesn't try and think I ovulated.
    I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend. Be safe!!

    3 Comments:

    • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I agree Heather Yesterday was a sad day. I am keeping her in my thoughts and prayers too.
      Sorry to hear about the allergies!! They just suck right now to. I am not far from you so I know what it is like!! By the way I am allergic to the world except for pine trees LOL
      Heather

       
    • At 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hoping this is your cycle and that your having a good weekend. Allergies sux!
      I'm thinking of Jennie and her family. I am also so happy about Heather's pregnancy. Weird having such mixed emotions, though I am no stranger to emotions.
      Hugs and take care.

       
    • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

      It does feel weird to have such a high and such a low in the same week on PW....I hope everyone is doing ok.

      Wanted to mention....there is a place that you can mark in Fertility Friend that you had a fever and they will disregard the days temp. so you don't get messed up.
      Good luck toyou!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home