My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Wednesday, May 18, 2005

    Playing catch up

    I realize I have not written in a while...things have been busy here. So today I am playing catch up. Of course PW is down, so that in itself pisses me off. It seems like every time I turn around something is messed up with it. I went shopping with my Mom yesterday, and that was nice. I had Gracie with me, and she actually did okay to be shopping. She really hates going out. We went out for lunch and she acted so good! I really didn't have to speak to her all that often about her actions, and it was just a nice treat for me.

    I need to back track, over the weekend, Daniel graduated from college. The graduation was Friday night at 6:30. The thing that sucked was he had to be there an hour early, and the college is an hour away, so we left at 4:30, got there at 5:30, the kids were awful even on the road, so that was the setup for the evening. My mother in law was with us, which was even worse. Chandler had to be taken out before 6...I was so stressed out, I could have cried. But we eventually made it through the night. The ceremony took 2 hours, then we all went out to dinner and didn't get home until after midnight, but it was worth it to see him accomplish this. He has worked so hard for so long on this, and it is not easy taking classes in the evening, part time, and taking care of a family, too. He really worked hard. I love you, hun!

    The weekend was nice, my brother came in town Saturday to spend the day so we all got together for a cookout. Daniel had to work the weekend, so he couldn't be here. My allergies have decided to kick in strong again. It's just that time of year. It's also time to cut hay and get it up for the cows...I dread this time of year. It takes so much work to get ready for the winter, and I know they need it to eat, but it just seems like they eat so freggin much!But it has to be done. Actually twice more this summer. yay....

    On the TTC front, I'm on CD 26, and so far no AF in sight. I probably just jinxed myself, but I am happy to report that I have not even thought about testing yet. I'm so proud of myself. And my temps are still looking good, they keep going up so we'll cross our fingers and hope for the best.

    I hope everyone is doing good. I feel like I have been a stranger on PW lately, I try to catch up when I can, but that is about it. I hope all the girls are doing well. Take care! And hoping for lots of BFP's!!

    3 Comments:

    • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Congratulations to Daniel. That must have been so good to see.
      Good girl for holding out on the testing. I have too.. I do hope this is your month, wouldn't it be a nice suprise to test and get a postive for once.
      Hugs and take care.
      love Lesley

       
    • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      Heather,

      Heres to not testing!! I sure hope one of us can get a BFP soon!

      Congrats to Daniel.

      Have a great weekend :)

       
    • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Congratulations to Daniel!! So last weekend was great and now this one will be too. I hope that the BFP comes your way this weekend. Good Luck.
      Heather

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home