My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Saturday, May 07, 2005

    Saturday afternoon

    I think I O'd today. This was the first day of having a high temp, so we'll say I did. Wow, it took forever this month (CD 15). The bad thing is that we didn't BD today, since Daniel had to work, and I was too lazy to get my tail up. So, we have been doing it every other day for the "just in case I O"...hopefully it worked. I know I go through this every month of telling you guys "hey, I hope I got pregnant" So for those of you still willing to read, God bless you sweet people. I know I am boring.

    I was made aware that my ten year high school reunion is coming up soon. I know I really want to go, but really it is just to be nosey and see how bad people look after ten years. I know I am horrible. But then I started thinking about it, and to be honest, there is only one person I would like to see. They know who they are....I have been through so much with that person that I just don't know what I would do if I saw them. You were just a friend while we were in school, until years later I finally realized that you were like a best friend to me. Then it all clicked that you stood by me through a lot of crap with my ex-shithead...Sorry, but I only speak the truth here. And I really wish that I could just thank you in person for staying by me through it all and still understanding what a nut head I really am. But I doubt that I will go to the reunion...too much anxiety over one simple night. And if it is meant to be, then I will run into that person eventually. I did run into my ex-shithead a few years ago and it was so nice to know that I had only gained about 5 pounds and gave birth twice while all he had done was be the hmm-hmm that he is and gained like 50 pounds!! I was so happy. Yes, I know I am still horrible. He was still as cocky as he ever was and still thought he held the world in his hand. Yay for him. The funny thing was that on the way to the wedding his son got car sick and puked all over his suit! Tee hee....So it was well worth going to that wedding, since I really HATE weddings. I know they should be fun and it's a very happy day for the bride and groom, but let's face it, the divorce percentage is high these days, so I'm supposed to go and be happy for these people that have divorce as an option the whole time they are taking vows in front of God??? I think not. Just my opinion and all.

    Tomorrow is Mothers day as you all know, hopefully. If not....you are screwed. And to make my day wonderful my husband has to work. Niiice. So I am having my family over to have lunch here. Since my family is so messed up, they think that coming to visit mom at lunch time is the greateset gift they could give her, as she scurries around trying to find something to cook for everyone. So I thought I would save her the trouble and cook a meal and surprise her. How nice of me.

    Today is the Heart Of Virginia Festival where the town closes down and has a big celebration for it's age I guess...they have lots to do, food, music, face painting, lots of booths selling crap. It's something to get out of the house, but since I am alone with both kids, I can't actually go and enjoy it. But tonight they are having a concert and fireworks at the airport so we'll be going to that. Lucky me, my husband runs the airport and it's free for me. There are perks afterall, huh?

    I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. Take care!

    3 Comments:

    • At 1:58 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      Heather,

      I think you should go to your reunion...I didn't get to go to mine and I regretted it. But if you dont' go, you can always look up people on classmates.com. Its a good way to keep in touch with that certain "someone" you never ran into again.

      I hope you have a wonderful Mother's day. Enjoy those fireworks!! :)

       
    • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      Heather,
      I didn't go to my reunion. I have had the 10 year and this year will be the 15 and I am still not going to go. The reason is that I only want to go and see 2 people. Those 2 people I can see anytime I like so for me there is no purpose in going.
      Have a great Mother's Day

       
    • At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Yippeeeee, you "o".. Now the tww begins. I hope it leads to a bfp... Every second day is what is recommend so you have done all you can.. Do whatever feels right with the reunion. Have a great day and take care.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home