My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Sunday, April 24, 2005

    She arrived...

    As most of you could already tell, AF arrived Saturday with her vengeance. Just in time to leave town to go to my neice's birthday party...who knew that people would take babies to a birthday party? But there seemed to be an over-abundance of them. I felt like crap, so that set my mood, and then to see these fat cheeked little smiley babies, it nearly crushed me. And I cannot even count the number of women who asked "when are you guys having another?".....I wanted to scream. So today I feel like a toad. I am so crappy feeling, so sad, and so T-totally let down, I can't even express it. I hope everyone else is doing good. I need to catch up on everyone's blogs...sorry I am behind.

    And thank you for all the comments, it lets me know that people care and that I do actually have people taking their time to read my blog. And to the ladies of PW, you are my rock. Thank you.

    3 Comments:

    • At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs Heather, I am so sorry af arrived. It never seems to get any easier for us and sometime it seems like so much to go through. I'm glad you know your not alone, we are truly like good friends, even to the point of getting af only days apart. I hope this af is not a bad one and that it's over very quickly. Take care.
      Love From Lesley

       
    • At 8:14 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I am sorry Heather that af arrived. I am sorry you are feeling so crappy. I hope that with each new day. Hope is created for you that tomorrow will be better

       
    • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      I hate AF...and all the nastiness you feel along with it...it's almost as depressing as those comments about having a baby. I hear it all the time "you pregnant yet?" seems to be their favorite. I want to scream in their faces but I just manage to smile and say "not yet"...ooh boy wouldn't they like to know what I'm thinking!! LOL

      Have a good day Heather.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home