My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, April 29, 2005

    This is pathetic...

    You wanna know something terribly pathetic? It's the fact that my COW has had two babies in two years and I can't seem to get pregnant myself. I think she is over in the field chuckling at me now...."haha...You ignorant human...It's done like this." As she waddles her fat ass back down the pasture. Freggin' cow.

    So that is my good news, too. My cow had another baby!! A little bull. The bad thing is that I didn't even know she was pregnant. It is a tiny little baby, too. She is a big cow anyway, so it's hard to tell when she is pregnant. But she and baby are doing fine, and I'll post pictures of the new arrival very soon.

    Things here are still pretty busy. Today I am off, since I'm closed on Fridays. But tomorrow is packed again. So far I am still loving it. I am now on CD 7 and ready to start BD'ing like crazy again this month. I'm really supposed to be cleaning my house right now, since I have not had a day to myself this week, but I need to catch up on my 'compooting' too. I feel like I have neglected everyone, I haven't sent out emails in forever.

    I got good news about my son this week. He will be staying in the Early Childhood Special Education class that he has been in for 3 years. I know most parents don't want their children to be retained, but that is my goal with Chandler for a few years. The class that he is supposed to be going to is a regular kindergarten class, that has tons of kids in it, all with disabilities, but none as severe as his. So they have more of a "classroom" setting. Chandler can not do that. The class he is in is more like a day care, that teaches him sharing, table manners, etc. I know most people say, at 5 he should know that stuff...Chandler has the mind of a 12 month old and probably always will, so we teach him what 1 years olds must be taught. So he is allowed to stay in his class again next year and have the same teacher, the same room, the same aide, the same everything. Routine is the key, and anyone with a child that has any kind of disability knows how important routine is. So I'm so happy he is staying. Chandlers teacher has been an angel sent from God to us. She has done so much with him since he has started school, it is very clear to me that she is not in this job for that paycheck...She truly loves her job and she loves her children. That in itself is a blessing. Not many people can do what she does every day, but she does it, and she smiles the whole time. So to all the teachers out there, thank you. In my opinion, you don't get thanked enough.

    I have to go now. I have too much to do around the house to sit here all day. Have a great day!

    3 Comments:

    • At 5:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I guess it could be worse, she could have had twins.. Anyway, here's hoping for luck this cycle.
      I am glad that Chandler will be staying in his class where he is confortable and used to the environment. Have fun at work and take care.
      Hugs from Lesley

       
    • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      What a cute cow...I hope she isn't laughing at you either!

      I do know how important it is to have a good class and teacher for a disabled child. You must be thrilled. My son is getting ready to move onto middle school and I'm a nervous wreck. Hopefully he'll settle in smoothly and won't regress at all.

      Have a great day Heather.

       
    • At 8:39 AM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      So glad that Chandler gets to stay in his class. That is really good for him. My neice has ADD and my sister held her back 2x which did a world of good for her.This allowed for her maturity to catch up. She was so far behind in that area when she was suppose to start school. She is now 17 and in normal classes and driving to (scary.

      I think they way you were looking at that cow was so funny. Healthy even!! The pictures are so cute!!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home