My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Tuesday, May 31, 2005

    I'm feeling a little s-s-s-sicckkkk...

    I have no idea what is going on with me! The weekend was good. We got all our chores done, and even had a cookout yesterday for Memorial Day. My allergies have been bothering me some, but nothing I can't handle. But today, oh my goodness....I feel like CRAP. I am so nauseas, I just wish I would go ahead and throw up rather than be nauseas. I hate this feeling. What I hate even more is not knowing what it is. I know, I am whining...sorry. If it is a bug, I just hope I don't give it to my kids. That is the last thing we all need.

    I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Sorry, I am going back to bed now.

    4 Comments:

    • At 7:25 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I hope that you feel better soon. I hope that the bug hits the high road and leaves you and your family alone.

       
    • At 3:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Ohhh, I do hope that your feeling better soon and that everyone doesn't come down with it.
      I hope your weekend is a nice one too.
      Hugs and take care.
      Lesley

       
    • At 7:08 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      That stinks Heather. I hope your sickness will leave soon. In the mean time, have hubby pamper you...you deserve it!!

       
    • At 4:10 PM, Blogger Jenn said…

      Heather - where have you been? How are you feeling? Give us an update!

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home