My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, April 22, 2005

    Is this impending doom?

    OKay, so just as I do every other morning at 6:10 am, I wake up, cut off the alarm, then take my temperature...I was optimistic a few days ago, now I am just plain uncertain. My temps have been so good until today, and I got a dip. It's not a dip that goes bel;ow my coverline, though, so does this mean that I'll get my period tomorrow?? Anyone know? Anybody... I just don't know anymore, it all gets a little overwhelming.

    I have convinced myself not to test until tomorrow when I am officially late, but don't take that as I am dead set on not testing. I have walked into that bathroom way too many times today and practically had to drag myself out. I was so unsure of waking up this morning, that I didn't hardly sleep last night. I'm sure tonight will be a re-run. If only I knew, then I could just drink myself to sleep.

    It has been a really dreary day today. It's cool out and looks like rain, but none yet. The gardens could definitely use the rain. It would save me from dragging the water hose out this evening, too. We have to go to Roanoke tomorrow for a birthday party for my neice....yay. I love ebing with family, but driving two hours to spend two hours at a park for a party is not my idea of fun... forgive me.

    There really isn't much here to report other than my infertility, so I will leave you to do whatever it is that you do when you don't read my blog. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

    2 Comments:

    • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      I hate to say this Heather, but it looks like AF is on her way. I had the same exact temps last month before the bitch showed up.

      It just sucks , I know.

      Try to have a good weekend. I'll be thinking of you.

       
    • At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Not looking good. Damn, when are we going to change these constant bfn's into bfp's? I still hope she does not show. Have a good evening and take care. Hope you get some sleep Tonight.

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home