My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, April 21, 2005

    My post...

    I'll be amazed if this even makes it to the blog, I can't seem to get blogger to cooperate with me. So, I'll make it short and sweet. I am on CD 25 of 26, took an HPT, and got a negative...maybe it is too early still. I guess I will wait until I am officially "late" to re-test. I have lots of symptoms of being pregnant, but it could also be the evil witch ready to show her face, too. Well, wish me luck everyone!
    'Nuff said....

    1 Comments:

    • At 2:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      That sux. I hope it's just too early to test. I wish and hope so anyway. Hugs and I hope that af does not show.
      Love from Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home