My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Sunday, April 17, 2005

    Lazy Sunday

    I know I am over-analyzing everything these days, but if you'll take a look here you can see why I might be a little anal about my chart today. I am totally wishing today would hurry up and be over with just so I can wake up in the morning and see what my temp will be for tomorrow. I had the "implantation dip" that everyone refers to today. So stupid me, I go and Google "Implantation Dip"...pretty much everything I came back with was either really reassuring or really negative (that it is a myth) so I am going to stay my optimistic self today and say the dip in my temp was real good.

    I got Gracie's dress made today, and I have to say I think it is too big. I was afraid of that. I know patterns tend to run large, so I will just hang it up for next year...after I hem it. But I still plan on taking a picture of it. I am pleased with it though. I just love little girls in dresses in the summer time and she loves to wear them, I guess they are cooler on her and she is my little sweat hog.

    So today has been pretty lazy. Daniel had to work all day. I got pretty ticked off at PW today. People's attitudes just really shock me sometimes. Hoe dare you come on to a site like that and pretty much demand a response?? I try to reply if I know what I am talking about, but I really didn't know this girl all that well, so I didn't respond. Well, I held my tongue long enough until she really irritated me. Then I had to respond. There is no sense in acting like a child like she did. She really rubbed a lot of people the wrong way so I know it's not just me.

    I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I have to go and find something for dinner now. It's a late dinner time tonight since Daniel worked...yuk. Take care everyone!! And lots of baby dust*****

    3 Comments:

    • At 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      It's looking good on your chart .I am excited for you. I really hope you get your bfp this time. About the post. it annoyed me and the weird thing is I have always been supportive of her, even going to her blog and writing comments often asking how she is and never getting a response. Anyway, we can breath now, it's over...lol..
      Hugs and hope you have a great day.

       
    • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      Heather,

      I'm so glad the drama is over. It's people like that that make me
      glad I have other friends who are
      nice and caring.

      Nice chart and hopefully that was an implantation dip. Are you gonna test soon? I will say extra prayers this week!! :)

       
    • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Heather P. said…

      I really hope that was an implantation dip! I hope that a BFP is in your future!!

      I must have missed the drama or didn't pay it any attention. I know what post you are talking about cause I did respond to it. I really don't know her either. I rarely reread something that I respond to that was already insensitive to begin with

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home