My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, April 08, 2005

    Friday!!

    Okay, so I know I have not been the best person at posting lately, but I have good excuses. Lots of excuses. First and foremost, I am potty training Gracie....how time consuming is that??? No one ever told me how hard that really is. She has a stubborn little head on her shoulders (gee, I wonder who she got that from) and she really likes to pretend that she doesn't know what the potty is for. She selectively forgets that she is supposed to go use it. AGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Anyway that is a pretty good excuse. Other than that, I just have not been real motivated to get on the computer lately.

    I have to say this, it is always great to hear from old friends. I finally heard from an old friend today and it was great. I really miss you alot, in more ways than you know. It seems to have been an eternity since we last saw each other. I hate that. But I am glad to know everything is going well for you and you are doing good. Now lets stay in touch!!

    I am so glad that it is Friday. It has been a long week. Tomorrow my mother in law is coming to stay with the kids so Daniel and I can have a day out. If I can keep from feeling guilty for leaving the kids, it may be fun. We'll probably have to go to Lynchburg since there is nothing in this town. But we may catch a movie or something. There really aren't many movies playing that I want to see right now, but maybe we can find some cheap theatre that is showing older movies. There are quite a few older ones that I would like to see.

    I am on CD 12 now and I think I may have ovulated today. My temp spiked this morning, so we'll see. I know they say that if you have sex "before" ovulation it is most likely going to be a girl, sinec well, we all know girlie sperm are stronger than boys. That's why we as women can have babies and our hubbies just watch. I won't go any further into that. But we have been baby dancing every other day so hopefully, something took. If not.......shit.

    I've been trying to do my spring cleaning today, but as you can see I am on the computer now. I get side tracked so easily. But I figure the house has to be spotless for the mommy in law or else she will say something, so why give her the chance. I have already pruned all my plants and made sure they all have just the right amount of water in them, so she can do the finger check to make sure I am doing a good job of keeping my plants alive. FYI, she works in a greenhouse and is a genious about plants...ever hear of keeping your mouth shut about your knowledge???

    I'm thinking about having our pictures made tomorrow while we are out. Daniel and I have not had our pictures done since before I got pregnant with Chandler so it is about time. I would love to have family pics done, but we'll have to see about that. Chandler hates having his picture taken professionally. I don't blame him, they want him to sit there perfactly still for so long and he can't understand that.

    Well, I am about out of info for the day. I have to get back to cleaning sometime today. Gracie is watching JoJo's Circus and Chandler is napping. I hope everyone is well and hasa great weekend!!

    2 Comments:

    • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Fingers crossed and good luck. we are fairly close in our cycles. I am on cd 14 and have just had my second fern pattern today so it looks like I have reached the big "o" Now on to the tww... The hardest part of all I reckon. They need a ttc clinic for us in the tww wait!

       
    • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Ally said…

      Potty training...I remember those days all too well. Good Luck Heather!! :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home