My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, February 24, 2005

    Am I even ovulating??

    I had to go to the eye doctor today. I was having trouble with distances, and I explained to him what the problem was. But here lately, I have been getting headaches after I spend time on the computer. So he checked me out, and the whole time I was petrified of the glaucoma "puff" test....turns out they don't do that anymore. Now there is no puff, just this blue light that comes right up to your eyeball. Whew! What a relief! Now for the fun news, I don't seem to have too much of a problem to need glasses for distance. Instead I got READING GLASSES. I am so shocked. I just bought an inexpensive pair of of half "granny" glasses. So all day I have been using them at the computer, and reading and then I forget and look up, and whoa! I never knew how bad it could mess up your vision to look around the room with reading glasses. So instead of the headche I normally have, now I am nauseas from looking through these freggin magnifying glasses. Nice.

    The schools were closed today because it snowed. Of course, it was Daniel's morning to get Chandler up and on the bus, and he "forgot" to look outside to see if it was snowing and got poor Chandler up and dressed at 6 am. Then after the bus was 15 minutes late, he decided to come wake me up to ask why he might be late. Talk about starting your day off on the wrong foot. Good morning, hun, LOOK OUTSIDE DAMMIT!!

    I got Daniel to take a picture of me with my haircut and glasses, so don't laugh. Well, you can laugh, I won't hear it. But keep it to a minimum. My ears are sensitive. Be gentle.

    I can't be on line tonight, it's good TV night. Gotta watch The Apprentice and ER. I am a sucker for TV. Speaking of, does anyone watch General Hospital? Is it not EXCELLENT lately? There for a while it got pretty boring to where I was watching maybe once a week, now I can't miss one episode, not one! I think Lucky is just way too cute. But he is about due for a hair cut. Wake up, Lucky! Come out of the coma PLEASE!

    It seems like most of the girls on PW are in the 2WW now. I am just now ovulating. I think. My question is, I have no CM. What's up with that? I know when we first started TTC, I could tell just by the CM and nothing else, but now, I can't seem to have CM when I think I should be ovulating. So am I crazy? Should I go with some kind of OPK's or should I start charting? I have been scared to chart simply because I know then that I will stress even more than I am now, and we all know what stress does. I seem to be pretty anal about things, and it scares me to think I would have to get up at a certain time every morning to chart my temperature. I know without a doubt that it will be on my mind when I go to bed and I won't be able to sleep, and then I will wake up at all hours of the night wondering if I should be up charting. Crazy, I know. The OPK's are not cheap either. Between those and HPT's I am about broke. Any suggestions?

    2 Comments:

    • At 6:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Sorry about the glasses..but no headaches now..That's good..The simpler the better with the ttc I think..I use a calander and an ovualtion microscope..that has not given me results yet so I cant say if it is working or not..
      Hope your day is great tomorrow..
      Hugs

       
    • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Jenna said…

      Heather,
      I like your haircut, I think it looks good on you. Your glass look cute on you. I really hate charting sometimes but I really appreicate it. You learn so much about your body. Like this month I really thought that I wasn't going to O and if I hadn't been charting I would of never known that I O'ed on CD 31! It does suck waking up at the same time every morning but you get used to it and after you have been charting for a while you can just basically temp in your sleep. As long as you wait till later to see where it fits into your chart. (that is hard sometime.) If you decide to start charting I sugest reading the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility. It is really good and you learn so much about charting and your body. Also have you tried Robitussin for your CM?
      Sorry this comment was so long I hope it helps you some.
      Jenna

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home