My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Monday, November 29, 2004

    Peace and Tranquility

    I am sitting here wondering if my daughter has really gone to sleep in her bed or if she is just silently waiting on me to come and check on her. It is supposed to be nap time. The house is so quiet, so peaceful, and warm. God knows I could go for nap time. The weather is just absolutely disgusting. Well, most people like it, but I am so frustrated with it. It is almost Christmas, and it should be cold and snowy, but instead it is warm and sunny. I complain about this every year. My friend in Wyoming always has snow by Halloween, but we didn't even need jackets to trick or treat. I want to have a white Christmas. I know I live in the wrong state to want all of this, but can't I catch a break? Virginia is not that far south.

    I am still trying to decorate my house for Chritmas. It is taking way too long. I got the outside done, and now I am working on the inside. The tree took forever to get set up. And then the lights...oh my God. Next year I think I will just break down and buy a pre-lit tree. They are well worth it. I still have not started my Chritmas shopping. I don't know what I am waiting on, but maybe there is some glimmer of hope that someone will just go and buy everything I need and leave it on my doorstep. What are the chances??

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home