My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, November 19, 2004

    Another Day...

    Okay, so I am still VERY new to this, but eventually, I will be good at it, and even get bored with this, too. Today was a day that you never want to repeat, but then eventually, by the end of it, things were good. My morning started out okay, I got to sleep a little late ( We kept the kids up late last night watching Elf). But then as the morning went by, it got bad, and then worse. I won't go into the boring details of it, but Man o' Man, I just wished it would go away. Then dear hubby calls and says we've been invited to a church Thanksgiving meal. Sounds good, I thought. See, we've tried this church before. We have really liked it, but me and my insecurities, I say no when it comes to going back. So then finally, when we do get the courage to go back, I enjoy it until next Sunday rolls around and I say no, yet again. So, tonight, the meal was nice, a little over crowded, but it turned out real nice. I even got to find out some information about getting my son into a program that he can be watched during the services, which is a major PLUS in my book. It's not every day that you can just find people to want to watch a child with CP. People are scared of it, frankly. So, at the end of the day, I would have to say that I am glad it turned out good, and that I finally got the courage up to go. Kudos to me!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home