My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, November 18, 2004

    Another thought...

    I saw some where on the internet the saying "Tea For One". How cool is that?? I would love to have tea for one. Not tea for myself and my 2 year old and 5 year old and all their favorite stuffed animals. Just tea for myself and no one else! I can't believe that anyone would EVER complain about being lonely. What is lonely? Lonely has to be for those few people in the world who have no kids, or drooling pets, or insane family members. Speaking of "how cool would that be"???..... Wouldn't it be the greatest thing in the world to go one day with tea for one, and not even have to tell anyone about it?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home