My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Friday, March 10, 2006

    37 weeks 5 days!

    So here we are at 37 weeks...just days away from having our baby girl. I will admit, I am scared to death...I know this should be pretty normal for me by now, but even on the third I still get nervous. I lay awake at night wondering what she will look like and what she will sound like...or WHO she will look like.

    I honestly think I am going to pop at the seams, I feel like Winnie The Pooh, and just waiting to eat too much till my stuffing comes out. Wouldn't that be pretty? The baby has dropped now, which is nice on my lungs but terrible on my ....well, you know. So this may be the last picture you see of me this big. I check into the hospital at midnight Monday night and have the baby Tuesday morning, and I still plan to go through with getting my tubes tied. I am finally done. Thanks to all of you who have checked in on me throughout this whole ordeal. From the very beginning stages of throwing up my "stuffing" to now wanting it just to pop out. I love you all! Posted by Picasa

    2 Comments:

    • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      I am so excited for you, I don't blame you for feeling nervous.
      lol, yep you have definatly dropped heaps. Take care, get as much rest as possible and know I am thinking of you.
      It's Monday here, nearly lunch time, so not long for you to go.
      Good luck and best wishes for you & the family.
      Luv & hugs, Lesley

       
    • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Ally said…

      I'm so happy for you Heather. I hope you have a routine delivery with little pain and pushing.

      :)

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home