My Random Thoughts

A brief description of what runs through my brain, my journey to bring this third child into the world and whatever else may pop into my brain...





  • Click here for my new pregnancy blog...Baby #3 Makes A Complete Family
  • Thursday, October 19, 2006

    A long needed update...

    I'm here, I am okay. I guess I just needed to take a break and be a mommy for a while. Going from two to three kids has been somewhat traumatic in some ways. I am doing well, still a SAHM, doing what I do. Chandler is doing really well, he started a new school this year and that has been an answer to prayers. he really loves the new school and the new teacher, and he is doing so well. He is 7 now!! Gracie is good, she is a vibrant and outgoing as ever. She holds back for nothing. She loves everyone and is so smart in some ways but still so young in other ways. I see so much of myself in her, and it scares me some but in most ways it makes me warm inside. She will be 4 next month and she is already so excited about it. Maddie turned 7 months on the 14th of this month. I can't believe it has gone so fast! She is crawling everywere and even crawled up two steps tonight!! She is babbling saying dadada all the time. She smiles at everyone and still has such a wonderful personality. She is finally getting hair and it is so dark brown, and her eyes are black like coal. She is just beautiful, I could go on and on and on, but most would say I am biased. I love those morning smiles, the ones that just light up my day.

    I have been lurking mostly, I read often. I miss everyone from the TTCOAY board. I've been thinking about you girls a lot. Lesley I have been wondering how you are, I miss your blog. Ally, I am so so so so very sorry. I don't know what else to say. I know the words I'm sorry don't cover much territory, but it's all I know to say. That and we all support you and pray for you. Chas, what a beautiful baby girl you have!! Keep updating pics! Jenn, your babies are so very cute with those huge eyes!! I know you MUST have your hands full!! And for all the others, I wish you all good luck in your TTC efforts.

    2 Comments:

    • At 8:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Hugs Heather, I hope your doing ok... Love ya woman!..
      Lesley

       
    • At 4:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

      Back again.. How are you doing? I hope ok. If your ever back this way.. let me know hey...
      Take care and stay safe.
      Luv 'n' hugs, Lesley

       

    Post a Comment

    << Home